quarta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2008

Cant take my eyes off of you

A Sisse realmente conhece-me bem..
Não gosto de ir ao cinema, para desgosto da autoridade cá de casa, nem sou grande apreciadora de filmes..
Este foi dos poucos que realmente vi com gosto. Descontraído.. Divertido.. Teen, tal como era quando o vi ..
Deixo aqui escrita a tal parte.

"I hate the way you talk to me,
And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you’re always right,
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
Even worse when you make me cry
I hate it when you’re not around,
And the fact that you didn’t call
But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you,
Not even close…
Not even a little bit…
Not even at all.




E quem não se lembra da gigantesca serenata no estádio?

Sem comentários: